To register at the practice you will need to live in our catchment area. If you do, please come to reception to collect the necessary forms. They will give you a GMS1 form (purple) and a New Patient Questionnaire. Once completed, we ask you to return them and bring with you:
1. The completed forms.
2. Identification (see list below)
3. A list of your medication.
4. A copy of your childs immunisation record (if registering a child)
5. Your Warfarin book (if you take Warfarin)
6. Blood monitoring book (if you are being monitored by a consultant)
7. A letter written by yourself explaining why you are moving practice (only needed if you are moving from another doctor in the same catchment area).
Failure to provide the above may result in a delay in you joining our patient list.
Identification needed is 1 of each of the following categories:
1 Proof of identity (one of the following)
1 Proof of address (one of the following)
Recent utility bill
Recent mobile phone bill
Recent Bank Statement
Recent Rent book
You must make a New Patient Medical appointment in which you should bring a urine sample. Bottles are at reception.
We will take care of the rest such as obtaining your notes from your previous GP.